When you have a bad credit history and it is impossible for you to get financed by any traditional bank or financial organization, you should come to buy here pay here car lots. But there are few things you should know before you approach buy here pay here car lots:
– When you go to buy here pay here car lots for cars, you must consider the year and the mileage of the vehicle you want. You should not go for something more than 7 years and more than 100,000 miles on it.
– You should verify vehicles before you buy them. Try many vehicles and then decide on the one you want and that suits your qualifications.
– Don’t forget to inspect the vehicle by a mechanic you trust. You should not completely rely on the mechanic provided by the buy here pay here car dealer. Never buy a vehicle without proper inspection by your mechanic or else you may suffer loss.
You should know the basics of buy here pay here financing before you opt for such a step. Get everything cleared and ask whatever questions you have regarding the deal. Here are some of the basic points that you should always mark about your buy here pay here car dealer:
– Clear about what important documents you need when you go for the deal. This may vary according to your financial condition and credit history. But, the basic documents that are required include social security number, driver’s license, proof of residence, proof of auto insurance, current phone bill or other utility bill such as electric, gas or water, proof of employment and salary, financial information, down payment and reference.
– When you are selecting from the list of buy here pay here car lots, always choose the one that is near to your office or house so that it becomes convenient to come and pay every month. Most of the dealers prefer to work with customers who are geographically close to them because it helps them to maintain the financial agreement.
– You have to make bi-weekly or weekly payments to buy here pay here dealers, which is unlike the mode of payment to a traditional lender. Most of the dealers will require you to make the payment in person while many are opting for payments online.
– Your bad credit history cannot prevent you from getting quality vehicles.
– Clear out everything about late payment policies that they follow. Check out if they have the policy of taking back the car if you fail to make the payment or if there is the system of grace period.
Whether it is the first time that you are approaching buy here pay here car lots or the fifth time, you should be clear about what you want.